PSYCHOLOGIST, NEUROPSYCHOLOGYMAKE A VISIT
She graduated from the University of Warsaw in 2005 (with honours). She completed postgraduate studies in clinical psychology at the Academy of Special Pedagogy in Warsaw (2012). As part of her four-year specialisation course, she underwent a two-year practice at the clinical neuropsychology unit. She gained accordingly diploma in the specialised subject, receiving a title of a clinical psychologist in 2014.
She works in the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Warsaw as a senior assistant in Clinical Neuropsychology Unit of the 2nd Neuropsychology Clinic. She has published in many science magazines, and has been involved in projects connected with neuropsychological rehabilitation, teaching and training in clinical neuropsychology.
SHE SPECIALISES IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Diagnosis of cognitive functions for adults (attention, memory, thinking, speech functions, visual-spatial functions, executive functions),
- Diagnosis and therapy of speech disorders (aphasia type),
- Neuropsychological rehabilitation of patients who suffer from brain damage (experienced from stroke, craniocerebral damage, neurosurgical intervention), diagnose of dementia syndromes,
- Psychological help for patients who suffer from brain damage with every type of aetiology, as well as their careers,
- Diagnosis of ADHD of adults,
- Intelligence (WAIS- R) and personality (MMPS – 3) tests,
- Guidance in methods of supporting cognitive functions during physiological aging (memory strategies, memo-techniques, compensations, cognitive activity) for healthy people.
For the first visit with neuropsychologist please make sure to book two hours session – the first consultation is longer than a standard one.
Consultations are also available in English.