PSYCHOLOGIST, PSYCHOTHERAPISTMAKE A VISIT
Dr Stryjczyk received her PhD in Humanities from the Warsaw University in 2003. She graduated from psychology from the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in 2008.
In 2010 dr Stryjczyk received a certificate in Psychotherapy Studies from Laboratory for Psychoeducation, which is a recommended training by the Polish Psychiatric Association.
Dr Stryjczyk gained her experience in: Tworki Hospital, Nowowiejski Hospital, Lambada, La Strada, Polish Centre of Mediation and private clinics across Warsaw.
SHE PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVIVES:
- Therapy of symptoms of depression and anxiety,
- Therapy of relationship crisis,
- Couple therapy,
- Therapy of developmental crisis (becoming an adult person, middle-life crisis)
- Help for people with difficulties in close relationships,
- Help for people with experience of loss and trauma,
- Short and long-term individual psychotherapy,
- Group therapy.
Consultations are also available in English.