PSYCHIATRISTMAKE A VISIT
Dr Brykalski graduated from Medical Academy of Warsaw in 2000. Dr Brykalski had a year scholarship at Michigan University in 2005/2006 within the Fogarty International Center programme. He specialized in psychiatry in 2009. He underwent a training in psychopharmacology at ECNP (European College of Neuropsychopharmacology) in Oxford in 2012. He gained the PhD in Medical Science in May 2013.
Dr Brykalski worked at the 4th Psychiatric Clinic of The Institution of Psychiatry and Neurology -Bielanski Hospital, Psychiatry Ward. He also provides consultations at other Hospital Wards and Primary Mental Health Clinics in Warsaw. Since 2014, he has consulted patients in Primary Psycho- geriatric Clinic at The Neurology Clinic of the MSW Hospital in Warsaw.
Since 2007, he has provided practice in ProPsyche Clinic.
HE SPECIALIZES IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Affective disorders (depression, bipolar disorder)
- Anxiety disorders (neurosis)
- Obsessive – compulsive disorder
- Treatment of psychotic disorder (schizophrenia, delusional disorders)
- Co-occurrence of an alcohol problem with depression/anxiety disorder
- Conduct disorder, affective disorder, delusional disorder in elderly age
- Co-occurrence somatic disorders and psychotic disorders
He also provides consultations in English.