PSYCHIATRISTMAKE A VISIT
She graduated from the Medical Academy in 1993. Dr Opio specialised in family medication from the Central Clinical Hospital of Medical Academy in Warsaw and in psychiatry at the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology. She is also a psychotherapist in cognitive-behavioural therapy at the Polish Society of Psychotherapy.
Dr Opio works in the Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Warsaw from 2000.
DR OPIO WOULD BE OF HELP WITH:
- Affective disorders (depression, psychosis manic-depression),
- Anxiety disorders (neurosis),
- Psychotic disorders (schizophrenia, delusional disorders),
- Alcohol addiction,
- Memory disorders,
- Psychotic disorders caused by stress,
- Psychotic disorders in somatic disorders.
Consultations are also available in English.